Fusion is a method of connecting HDPE (High Density Poly Ethylene) pipe together by means of heat and compression. The result is a bond between two pieces of pipe that is stronger than the pipe itself.
Although more expensive than PVC, the advantages of HDPE and butt welding far outweigh the costs, and include:
- Stronger, more durable pipe
- Easier to move and maneuver and long lasting – the average PVC system will last approximately 15 years, whereas HDPE can last in excess of 40.
- Bonds are stronger than pipe itself
- No gaskets or glue needed, and therefore no leaks.
With factory trained and ticketed fusion technicians, we do butt fusion, electro fusion, and hydrostatic testing for pipe up to 48”, with experience in the following applications:
- Oil & Gas
- Water Transfer
- Raw water
- Process Water
- Waste Water
- Chemical & Corrosive Applications
- Potable Water
- Fire Loops
High View Services has the product knowledge and expertise to provide solutions to complete any project on budget and on time.